Sex Bloggers Review AFFORDABLE Sex Toys
Today I was at the shop, clutching my last £5 and trying to decide whether I needed food or heating more. I’m not unique in my level of poordom, there are people everywhere that can’t afford the bare minimum, let alone spend hundreds on sexual pleasure. If it weren’t for the fortune of being a reviewer my annual sex toy budget would probably be around £30.
So, with £30 to spend, where can a person go for in-depth sex toy reviews?
I knew there was a lack of budget-friendly sex toy reviews online, though it wasn’t until I started to search for them, that I realised just how lacking they are. Fear not, the reviews are there – you just have to look really hard to find them.
Well, until now…
My only conditions were that the product be £30 or under, body safe* and have a positive review.
- Turbo Glider Review by Hey Epiphora. Perhaps more of a love letter than a review, but you’ll get a good idea of what this under £15 vibrator has to offer.
- Rocks Off A Touch of Velvet Review by Candy Snatch Reviews. I used this budget-friendly beauty last night and can confirm, it’s pretty damn good at its job.
- Mötley Crüe Vibrator Review by Miss Jezebella. These are currently out of stock at Lovehoney but can be found elsewhere online for under £15.
- Ann Summers Feel The Thrust Rampant Rabbit Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. I’m shocked to have found a 10/10 rabbit vibrator for under £30!
- Minx Ultimate Joy Rabbit Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. Even better, here’s a 9/10 rabbit vibe for under £20!
- Rocks Off Bamboo Review by Posy Churchgate. Rocks Off is a good brand for cheap pleasures and apparently quite effective too!
- So Divine Halo Review by Kinky Kitten Kim. This is the cheapest toy at less than £10!
- Lovehoney Positive Vibes Vibrator Review by Petra Pan Reviews. I have this in a different design and now I can’t wait to try it!
- Blush Novelties Noje W3 Review by Backwoods Bedroom. I can confirm the Noje range is worth every single penny.
- Zolo Stax Mix ‘n’ Match Masturbator Review by The Big Gay Review. The product link is no good but you can find this elsewhere online for under £25 and it looks awesome!
- Tenga Air Tech Regular Masturbator Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. One of the biggest names in male masturbators and all yours for under £24.
- Rocks Off Remix Vibrating Cock Ring Review by Bondage God. Another Rocks Off sex toy. They definitely do sexual pleasure for less.
- Tenga Lovers Egg Review by Kinky Kitten Kim. They’re one-time use toys but may be the perfect way to see if it’s worth investing more in something similar.
- IMTOY Forbidden Fruits Pleasurenana Review by The Big Gay Review. A banana-shaped masturbator with positive reviews everywhere? Sold! Unfortunately, you might have to search the web a bit for this one.
- Adrien Lastic Spartacus Cock Ring Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. The design of this looks like it could be a whole lot of fun.
- ZOLO Twist Cobra Penis Masturbator Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. A 10/10 for pleasure, it only lost a mark for being tricky to open.
- Thrust Pro Ultra Chloe Stroker Review by Candy Snatch Reviews. For anyone after for a more realistic look.
- Godemiche Apex Review by Pillow Princess. She even tries this one out vaginally too, which I love!
- Precious Metals Heart Shaped Anal Plug Review by Candy Snatch Reviews. A metal toy for less than £15? Yes, please!
- VeDO Quaker Anal Vibe Review by Princess Previews. The VeDO toy I’ve tried was amazing so I can imagine how good this is.
- Icicles No 48 Glass Flower Butt Plug Review by Joanne’s Reviews. I once bought this as a gift for an online friend as it’s just so beautiful!
- Loving Joy Demi Butt Plug Review by Joanne’s Reviews. I don’t know what I love more – the low price or the lush colour?
- Lovehoney Booty Buddy Review by Princess Previews. The link on here leads to a discontinued product but it is still available in black for just £12.99. Booty bargain.
- Kinx Onyx Silicone Anal Beads Review by Cara Sutra’s Pleasure Panel. Under £12 and a 10/10 rating? Perfect!
- Titus Silicone Series Large Butt Plug Review by The Big Gay Review. The large is no longer available through the link but this one is available elsewhere for less than £13!
- So Divine Bootylicious Butt Plug Review by Petra Pan Reviews. So cheap for such a pretty plug <3
- Godemiche Ambit Review by Emmeline Peaches. I actually have 2 of these, bought with my own money. They are available for as little as £25, which is such a bargain for beautiful, handmade dildos.
- Lovehoney Beaded Glass Dildo Review by Erika Lynae. This review is extra awesome because it includes a video review.
- Maia D1 Riley & D3 Kendall Review by Pillow Princess. Girth, check. Suction cup, check. Texture, check.
- Fifty Shades of Grey Glass Wand Review by Miss Ruby Reviews. Apparently, the perfect introduction to glass toys.
- Satisfy Me G-Spot Dildo Review by Petra Pan Reviews. The shape of this looks soo good!
- Blush Novelties Ruse Magic Stick Review by Phallophile Reviews. For the lovers of g-spot pleasure and realism.
- Loving Joy Universal Harness Dildo Review by Scandarella. This review is for a harness and dildo that can be bought separately – or together for just over £30.
- Funkit Toys NoFrillDo Review by Toy Meets Girl. Because no frills dildos don’t have to mean no thrills!
What are your favourite affordable sex toys?
Have a rummage through my Toy Box by clicking here!
*This is true for all toys except a couple of male masturbators. The reviews include warnings on materials used, which are never completely body safe for this type of product.