Overall November has been a great month for me! I rekindled a past relationship and the seperation seems to have fixed all the issues that caused it to break down. I’ve been loving writing my blog and connecting with other kinksters on social media. Join in the fun on Twitter @AuroraGloryBlog 😉 I’ve been researching tantric sex and am really excited to try it next month (will keep you posted on how it goes.) Plus I’ve been christmas shopping, which just makes me all kinds of happy!
Here’s a list of all the sexual things I was loving most in the month of November.
1. Sex Toy – My favourite toy for November was the Lovehoney Power Play Rabbit. With a powerful clitoral vibrator and a rotating shaft I find the orgasms ‘almost’ too good to handle. The thick shaft leaves me feeling deliciously full and the g-spot stroking tip is perfectly placed. This toy definitely dominated my masturbation sessions this month.
2. Sex Blog – I love ninjasexology Her posts are informative, funny and kinda addictive. She also has a way of writing that makes me feel like she’s really talking to me. Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already!
3. Lingerie – Lovehoney Flirty Lace Knickers. Super cute, really cheap and very comfy. I have them in almost every colour and continue to purchase more whenever they have a new release. I mean they’re 3 for £10 and I’m a sucker for a bargain.
4. Sexy Quote – This was a hard one. I’m a Pinterest addict and my largest board is Sexy Quotes. I could easily pick 50 favourite quotes for this month. But this one is simple, kinky and amusing, so gets top spot.
5. Kinky something – This Bettie Page spanking bat, which is now discontinued, boo! Bettie page was the queen of pin up. This bat has a vintage style picture of her on one side and a soft black, quilted design on the other. I’ll be honest, although the spanks are delicious, I really bought it for the design.
6. Blog post – Of all my blog posts this month my favourite is my guide to sexting. I’m a huge fan of sexting so really enjoyed writing it. Especially the hot examples!
And for some totally unsexy November favourites..
I am hooked on The Apprentice. Anyone else watching it? I even started watching the first few series again on Youtube so I could get my Apprentice fix between weekly episodes. I also find Courtney rather yummy.. anyone else?
My friend bought me this lipstain for my birthday in Berry Crush. The colour is totally me and it stays on forever. The perfect gift!
So what have you been loving most in November? Let me know in the comments below!