I love a random fact and as you know, the world is a crazy place. So I’ve been on the prowl for the weirdest sex facts I can find.
Here are fifteen of my favourite weird and wonderful sex facts. Enjoy!
1. Female pandas only get aroused for a few days a year! So next time your fella moans that it’s been a while, chuck this fact at him and make him grateful you aren’t pandas.
2. The average vagina stretches up to three times its normal size during arousal.
3. A third of women in their 80s are still at it. I hope one day I will be one of them!
4. 1% of women can achieve orgasm through breast stimulation alone. Read this post and see if you’re one of those lucky ladies.
5. Men who are lacking in sleep are more likely to think you want to have sex with them. Pervy lorry drivers, now I understand.
6. Some people can achieve the same feeling of arousal as having sex just by thinking about food. No wonder I can’t stop thinking about chocolate!
7. The ‘G-spot’ was close to being named The Whipple Tickle. I am genuinely disappointed that it was not.
8. Ancient Egyptian women used crocodile dung as a form of contraception. Ewwww!
9. A study showed overweight men to last up to three times longer in the bedroom. James Corden just got a lot more attractive!
10. Us kinky folk are shown in studies to be psychologically healthier than vanilla lovers. It seems a win win to me.
11. During WWI the MI6 used semen as invisible ink. Unsurprisingly this didn’t last when they realised the semen started to smell.
12. There are up to 1000 deaths every year caused by autoerotic asphyxiation. This just upgraded to my list of hard limits.
13. Women have sex 17% more often than the average man. This really turns some prejudices on their head.
14. Kelloggs Cornflakes were originally invented to suppress masturbation.
15. The more hydrated you are the more able you are to achieve orgasm. I’ll be downing a bottle of water next time I’m in for a night of passion.
Let me know in the comments if you enjoyed this and I will do a follow-up post with more weird and wonderful facts for you all!